We have stocks in the United States, Canada, and the European Union
1. After the solar power generation system is installed correctly, do the following test preparation work before the AC power-up:
(1）Please check whether all the plugs connected well, whether there is a loose connection;
(2) Measure all L-N, L-G, N-G of each branch, in order to no short circuit, if there is a short circuit, please correct;
(3) Complete the above preparation work and prepare the test run;
2. The time point of test run, please select noon and the sunshine is the most strong time of the local time;
3. To connect AC power to see if each inverter is on the green light or fast flashing;
4. Please measure each branch's AC voltage of the AC endpoint V1 (as shown in the figure) at the system full load output (Max. output);
5. Please measure AC voltage of the grid-connecting point V2 (as shown in the figure) at the system full load output (Max. output);
6. The voltage difference between V1 and V2 must be less than 5V, if more than 5V then the load capacity of the main/branch cable is not enough;
7. Micro Inverter of 230V version: please ensure that the grid-connecting point voltage V2 is in this range: 190V~252V;
8. Micro Inverter of 120V version: please ensure that the grid-connecting point voltage V2 is in this range: 90V~152V;
9. Strictly unplug the inverter connector with electricity, power grid MUST be cut off while unplugging!
We can provide free shipping for most of the products, for the EU and North America. However, some remote zip codes may require additional remote fees (especially remote islands). After the order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification email with a tracking number and other information. You can check the status of the package through various official websites such as UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, Canada Post, DPD, etc. You can also query through our website, the query path is "support" --- "order tracking". Enter the tracking number to query.