We have stocks in the United States, Canada, and the European Union
Maximum Power (Pmax): 100W
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 18V
Open Circuit Voltage:21.6V
Maximum Power Current (Imp): 5.55A
Short Circuit Current:6.06A
Diode：2 by Pass
Junction Box：IP 65 Nominal
Temperature Range：-40 Degrees to 80 Degrees
Frame：Heavy And Solid Aluminum Alloy
Type Glass：3.2MM Tempered Glass
Output Cable：2.5MM 90MM(0.09*3.54Inches)
Packing Listing:1pcs 100W solar panel
1. Basic component for on-grid, off-grid solar panel system, caravan, RV, boat, greenhouse solar panel system
2. Easy Installation with pre-drilled hole. Each solar panel comes with a 90cm 12awg cable with MC4 Male/Female quick connector.
3. Through-Pass Diode minimizes the impact of shadow.
4. Waterproof IP-65 Rated Junction Box: Advanced water and dustproof level (full protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets).
5. Resistance Salt Corrosion and Humidity
6. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extensive outdoor use, so that the panels last for decades, 25 years lifespan
As well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa),
Lightweight anodized aluminum frame and reinforced Safety and Anti-Reflection coated glass 3.2mm thick (tempered + pattern)
Why should you choose the monocrystalline panel rather than the polycrystalline panel?
(1) High photoelectric conversion efficiency
According to the testing data, on rainy days, mono panels provide more 5% power generation than poly panels under weak light. And while the sunlight is bright, the mono panel will provide more 9% power generation than a poly panel.
(2) Long service life
The monocrystalline silicon panel generally used tempered glass and waterproof resin for packaging, so it is durable, the service life is even up to 25 years.
From high cost-effective, monocrystalline silicon solar cells are better than polycrystalline.
We can provide free shipping for most of the products, for the EU and North America. However, some remote zip codes may require additional remote fees (especially remote islands). After the order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification email with a tracking number and other information. You can check the status of the package through various official websites such as UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, Canada Post, DPD, etc. You can also query through our website, the query path is "support" --- "order tracking". Enter the tracking number to query.