Welcome to Solarparts Store!
1.28W folding solar panels use MPPT regulator box, with USB QC3.0 charging function, faster charging efficiency and conversion efficiency. (Support Huawei FCP fast charging protocol; support Samsung AFC fast charging protocol; support Qualcomm QC3.0/QC2.0 fast charging protocol; support D+ and D- to load 2.7V USB DCP, which can provide a maximum of 2.4A for Apple devices Charging current; conforms to USB BC1.2 protocol, supports USB DCP to short-circuit D+ and D-.) 2. The surface is made of PET material, which is treated by a special process to make it more wear-resistant and improve the absorption efficiency of sunlight. The middle is made of PCB, which is more durable. 3. Compatible with a variety of 5V devices.
How to use 5V devices such as mobile phones
1. Insert the USB charging cable into the USB output port of the folding solar panel.
2. Plug the other port of the USB charging cable into the device that needs to be charged.
3. Place the foldable solar panel in the sun and try to make the panel face the sun as much as possible to prevent obstruction by obstruction.
USB Output Voltage：5V (9V/12V Only for quick charge devices)
USB Maximum Output current：3A
Output port：Dual USB ( A USB QC3.0 )
Working temperature：-20 ℃ ~ +60 ℃
1. This product must not be in contact with highly corrosive substances.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify, disassemble, reassemble, drop, knock or violently hit the junction box and the product by yourself, avoid stepping on it, and avoid scratching the surface with hard objects during use.
3. A large number of scratches or dirt on the surface of the solar panel may result in low power of the solar panel, which may lead to serious burns.
4. The suitable ambient temperature range for this product: -20°C-60°C, please do not exceed this range.
5.20W refers to the power of the solar panel, which is consistent with the battery capacity of the power bank. The capacity of power bank is not equal to the actual output power of the USB port, because there will be some loss in order to maintain voltage stability and safety of equipment during the charging.
6.Keep the solar panels away from sharp objects and avoid pressing.
7.Output of this outdoor solar charger depends on intensity of sunlight. For optimum charging effect, please place the charger in direct sunlight.
8.This solar panel charger does NOT store power, you will need a power bank to store power or connecting to your device directly to charge.