Welcome to Solarparts Store!
Working voltage: 20V
Open circuit voltage: 24V
Maximum working current: 7.5A
Short circuit current: 9A
Working temperature: -20 ℃ ~ + 60 ℃
Foldable Size ：660X445X18mm
Material: Monocrystalline cell
Weight : 3.9kg
1. How to use rechargeable batteries：
(1) First connect the controller battery terminal line with the crocodile clip cable.
(2) Clip the red and black clips of the crocodile clip to the positive and negative terminals of the battery, respectively.
(3) Connect the output line of the solar folding bag with the photovoltaic input line of the controller.
(4) If there is a DC load, connect the DC load to the controller.
(5) Place the foldable solar panel in the sun, and try to make the panel face the sun as much as possible to prevent the obstruction.
(6) Adjust the controller parameters (set the parameters according to the controller's instructions, or set the parameters according to your own requirements, and use the default parameters).
2. How to charge a Portable Power Station：
(1) Select the input port according to the charging port of the portable power Station.
(2) Direct connection to portable power Station.
Note：1. The portable power station has the function of the controller and does not need to be connected through the controller.
2.When used in a portable power station, please check whether the specifications of the portable power station have current limit settings. For example, if the maximum input voltage of the portable power station is 12V and the maximum current is 3.5A, the maximum power of the portable power supply is 60W. Not the power of the solar panel.