Important safety instructions
This manual contains the safe installation and operation instructions of solar modules and solar controller (hereinafter referred to as "controller").
Please read all instructions and precautions in each product manual and manual carefully before installation and use.
1. Solar module products
(1) This product must not be in contact with highly corrosive substances to avoid excessive bending and long-term bending;
(2) The solar panel should be prevented from stacking and falling down, the solar flexible panel cannot be disassembled, do not collide with hard objects, avoid trampling, and avoid scratching the surface with hard objects during use;
(3) A large number of scratches or dirt on the surface of the solar panel may result in low efficiency of the solar panel, which may seriously cause burnout;
(4) The suitable ambient temperature range of solar panels: -20 ℃-80 ℃, do not exceed this range;
(5) The solar panel must be installed in an area with good sunlight and no shadow. The solar panel may work in the shaded sunlight for a long time and there may be a risk of burnout;
(6) When used in series connection, the "+" of the previous component is connected to the "-" of the next component. The same panel cannot be directly connected to the positive and negative poles.
(7) Please install the solar panel on a flat and smooth surface, and do not install it with depressions or protrusions, otherwise the solar panel will be damaged.
2. Solar panel connection installation method
When you use a 12V battery, use a parallel connection; when you use a 24V battery, use two serial connections. Please install the solar panel on a smooth surface with good sunlight and no shadow, and try not to install it on uneven areas. Solar panels can be fixed with glue or bolts.
3. Controller connection instructions
(1) Before connecting the solar panel, please connect the controller to the battery first. Connecting the solar panel without connecting the battery may cause the controller to burn out and fail to display.
(2) After the controller is connected to the storage battery, connect the above-mentioned series or parallel solar panels to the controller through the transfer cable.
(3) Finally, connect the required DC load to the load end of the controller. If the load does not work, press the third button of the controller.
(4) According to the controller manual, adjust the parameters you need.
4. Precautions for installation of solar system
(1) When connecting this solar system, first connect the controller to the battery, and then connect the solar panel. Do not reverse the connection order.
(2) Please install the controller in a well-ventilated area such as indoors or shadows to avoid exposure of components and prevent water from entering the controller.
(3) The total power of the solar panel and DC load cannot be greater than the rated power of the controller (voltage × current), otherwise there may be a risk of burning the controller.
(4) The inverter cannot be connected to the controller, but must be connected to the battery.
(5) After installation, check whether all line connections are tight to avoid the danger of heat accumulation due to virtual connection.
(6) The positive and negative poles of the solar panel in the same series connection cannot be short-circuited to prevent damage to the solar panel.
(7) The positive and negative poles of the controller and battery should be checked clearly. Do not connect the positive and negative poles in reverse.
5. Causes and solutions of solar panel failure
✈ (1) The output power of the solar panel is low:
① Check the panel surface for damage.
②Ensure that the photovoltaic panel is under a strong light intensity. The test conditions of the parameters given in the manual are the standard test conditions, illumination intensity 1000W/m2, Temperature 25℃, AM=1.5. Therefore, in the case of insufficient light, it may be The result is that the output power of the solar panel is low.
③ Both the controller and the inverter will have loss efficiency. ④ Please ensure that the surface of the photovoltaic panel is not blocked by any shadows or objects, which is also the reason for the low output power of the photovoltaic panel.
✈ (2) There is no voltage and current output of the solar panel:
① Adjust the multimeter to the correct gear to ensure the conditions of light and unobstructed;
② Check whether there is any loose joints and whether the panel is damaged.
③ In the case that there is no problem in the above two points, please remove the cover of the junction box of the solar panel, cut off the diode in the junction box, and then test whether the voltage and current are normal to detect whether the diode is damaged.
✈ (3) The solar panel is severely heated or has obvious melting or burning spots: due to improper handling, the solar cells inside the solar panel are broken, or the power is generated under the condition of a small shadow for a long time, which may cause the solar panel to heat or burn.