1. Material: ABS;
2. System voltage: 12V / 24V adaptive;
3. Rated charge / discharge current: 10A;
4. Maximum pv voltage: 40V;
5. Floating charging voltage: 13.7V / 27.4V;
6. Cut-off voltage of discharge: 10.7V / 21.4V;
7. Discharge recovery voltage: 12.6V / 25.2V;
8. Standby current: <10mA;
9. USB output: 5V / 2A Max;
10. working temperature: -35 ℃ ~ ~ + 60 ℃;
11. Size: about 133 * 70 * 35mm;
12.Weight after packing: 132g.
1. Industrial-grade master control chip is adopted;
2. Large screen LCD display, charging, and discharging parameters can be set;
3. Complete three-stage PWM charging management;
4. Built-in overcurrent / short circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse polarity protection, are self-recovery, No damage controller;
5. Dual MOS anti-retrograde circuit, ultra-low calorific value;
6. Fewer failures, can achieve a high conversion rate.
Suitable for all types of lead-acid batteries (including opening, sealing, colloid, etc.) charging without using other batteries.
(Lithium battery, nickel-metal hydride battery).
Can display charge / discharge parameters, effective change management.
1. Connect the positive and negative terminals of the battery to the controller (connect the negative terminal first and then the positive terminal), and the controller will automatically detect the battery voltage;
2. Connect the load on the controller according to the positive and negative poles;
3. Connect the solar panel to the controller, and pay attention to the positive and negative poles.
1. Access in strict accordance with the above sequence, otherwise, the controller may be damaged;
2. The disassembly sequence is opposite to the wiring sequence.
We can provide free shipping for most of the products, for the EU and North America. However, some remote zip codes may require additional remote fees (especially remote islands). After the order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification email with a tracking number and other information. You can check the status of the package through various official websites such as UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, Canada Post, DPD, etc. You can also query through our website, the query path is "support" --- "order tracking". Enter the tracking number to query